Beatles - White Album 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
Release Date: November 9. 2018
>>> No shipping charge for local customers if you pick up the record at CD Central! Just enter LOCALPICKUP in the space marked "Discount Code" in your shopping cart when you check out.
This is the first time The BEATLES (‘White Album’) has been remixed and presented with additional demos and session recordings. The album’s sweeping new edition follows 2017’s universally acclaimed Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Anniversary Edition releases. To create the new stereo and 5.1 surround audio mixes for ‘The White Album,’ Martin and Okell worked with an expert team of engineers and audio restoration specialists at Abbey Road Studios in London. All the new ‘White Album’ releases include Martin’s new stereo album mix, sourced directly from the original four-track and eight-track session tapes. Martin’s new mix is guided by the album’s original stereo mix produced by his father, George Martin.
STANDARD 2LP Vinyl:
• The BEATLES (‘White Album’) 2018 stereo mix
• 180-gram 2LP vinyl in gatefold sleeve with faithfully replicated original artwork
THE BEATLES DELUXE EDITION (4LP):
• 180-gram 4LP vinyl set housed in a 2 piece lift off lid box with 16 page 12”x12” stapled book
• 2 x 2LP in gatefold sleeves
• LP1 + LP2 (gatefold): New ‘The Beatles’ stereo album mix
• LP3 + LP4 (gatefold): Esher demos